Waggy Tails Pet Sitting + Dog Walking is our name, so what is it exactly that we do?
As a professional pet sitting service we are so much more than the neighbor down the street looking in on your pets. We’re a company devoted to giving you an alternative to boarding, kenneling, or imposing on friends or family to take care of your furry family members while you are away. Pet sitting means that your pets stay in the comfort of their own home, while a pet sitter makes visits with them 1-4x per day, or may even spend the night.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 things to know about pet sitting:
1. Depending on your pets’ needs, your pet sitter can visit your pet from 1 – 4 times per day that you are away. We require a minimum of 2 visits per day for dog and 1 visit per day for cats.
2. Your sitter can also take care of items around the house to make your home look “lived in” including bringing in the mail, alternating lights, closing and opening blinds, watering plants, all at no additional cost. Check out everything included in a visit on our pet sitting services page.
3. The communication style and frequency is up to you. Our sitters are happy to call, text, or email updates to you while you are away. Or maybe no news is good news for you. In that case we’ll leave notes at the house for you to read on your return.
4. We’ll always schedule an initial “meet and greet” visit before booking services. This give you a chance to meet your sitter and ask any questions you may have. It also lets the sitter get their relationship with your pet off to a great start.
5. We’re insured and bonded. You’ve got the reassurance that you can trust us in your home.
6. Up to 3 dogs, or up to 4 pets are included in our prices. That means that if you’ve got multiple pets you’ll find pet sitting to be an amazing deal compared to what you would pay at kennel to board all of them.
7. We don’t just take care of cats and dogs. We’ve also cared for rabbits, rats, parrots, fish, chickens, and reptiles to name a few. Check out the testimonials from some of our happy clients.
8. We offer a variety of visit lengths at different prices that you can “mix and match” to create the ideal schedule for your pets that also fits your price point.
9. We’re a pet sitting company with multiple team members. Unlike many single person pet sitting businesses, you can be assured that we’ll always have an experienced pet professional available to take care of your pets.
10. This is our job. It’s what we do. We take loving and caring for your pets seriously and we love what we do!
So next time that you’re heading out of town on vacation or get called up for a business trip, instead of shipping your pet off to boarding, give them the comfort of their own home, their own routine, and an amazing “fill-in” best friend for them. Consider pet sitting!
Leave A Comment