What is Pet Sitting?
Pet Sitting is an ideal alternative for pet parents who would prefer that their pets not be boarded or kenneled when they travel for vacation or business. When you work with a professional pet sitting company like Waggy Tails, your pet stays at home while you are away. Each day a pet sitter will come to your home for several visits to feed and care for both your pets and your home. It’s that simple! Be sure to check out our FAQ for answers to our frequently asked questions by new clients.
What is Included in a Pet Sit Visit?
When you’re away from home, this in-your-home solution is the perfect service for your pets. Each visit includes:
- Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner served as instructed
- Water bowls emptied and refilled with clean water
- Bathroom breaks as needed
- Medication administered if applicable
- Social interaction: playtime, short walks, brushing, cuddling, or whatever is their normal routine
- Mess clean up (potty accidents, hairballs, toys, food, etc.)
- Litter boxes scooped and tidied up
- Your choice of a daily written note, text, or email (if desired)
For clients traveling for multiple days, our vacation home services are also included for free:
- Mail, newspapers, and delivers are brought inside daily
- Potted plants are kept watered (upon request)
- Trash cans will be set out and brought in for trash day
- Blinds are rotated and lights turned on/off
- Daily walk through security check of your home
Our Services and Rates
Pet Sit Visits:
Our pet sitting visits are customized to meet your specific pet care and home care needs. Our goal is to keep your pets loved, happy, and healthy, and your home secure while you are away. Visits are 20-40 minutes and include all of the above listed services, as instructed. We offer a flat rate based on your number of pets. We never charge extra for giving medication, walks, clean-up, or specialized care.
Pet Sitting Rates start at $23. Please email us for an exact quote based on your pets, care routine, and location.
Quick Dog Potty Breaks:
Sometimes, all your dogs need is someone to let them out in the yard, or on-leash, to take care of business! Our quick potty breaks are the perfect solution. This service includes:
- A brief potty break – in the fenced yard or on leash
- Fresh water refill
- A treat before saying goodbye (if applicable)