What is Overnight Pet Sitting?
Our overnight pet sitting service is the ultimate in customized pet care! A Waggy Tails sitter will stay with your pets in your home through the night. You tell us what your pets’ normal routine is and we’ll try to be your perfect substitute. Overnight pet sitting begins between 9 to 9:30pm, and includes a minimum of 10 consecutive hours spent with your pets overnight. We’ll also take care of your normal breakfast routine the next morning before saying goodbye. It’s that simple! Overnights pair well with additional pet sitting visits, dogs walks, or potty breaks. Be sure to check out our FAQ for answers to our frequently asked questions by new clients.
What is Included in an Overnight Visit?
When you’re away from home, this in-your-home overnight solution is the ultimate in customized care for your pets. Each overnight includes:
- Breakfast served as instructed
- Water bowls emptied and refilled with clean water
- Bathroom breaks as needed during the night
- Medication administered if applicable
- Social interaction: playtime, short walks, brushing, cuddling, or whatever is their normal routine
- Litter boxes scooped and tidied up
- We even sleep with your pets if allowed!
- Your choice of a daily written note, text, or email (if desired)
Our vacation home services are also included for free:
- Mail, newspapers, and delivers are brought inside daily
- Potted plants are kept watered (upon request)
- Trash cans will be set out and brought in for trash day
- Blinds are rotated and lights turned on/off
- We bring our own food, toiletries, etc, and follow your instructions for sleeping arrangments