Welcome to Waggy Tails!We are so excited that you are ready to join the Waggy Tails family! We know that letting someone into your home and taking care of your pets is a huge responsibility and we don’t take it lightly. You can trust our pet sitters and dog walkers to love your pet just as their own. I look forward to hearing from you! ~Summer Tannhauser, Owner
1. Complete our >New Client Sign-Up Form<
This form will require the following information from you:
– Your address
– Your service needs (pet sitting, dog walking, or overnights?)
– Your scheduling needs (days of weeks, time frames, start date of service)
– Information about your pets and their personalities
– Good times to set up a meeting
Using this information we’ll respond within 24 hours (usually sooner!) to match you with a primary pet sitter/walker in your area that will be available for your requested schedule.
2. Client Profile and Account Registration
– After confirming that we have a sitter/walker available for your pet care needs, you’ll receive a “Welcome to Waggy Tails” email.
– This email reviews information about our payment system, scheduling process, and important policies.
– The email also includes your username and password for our online management system. You will be asked to complete your client profile including photos of your pet, instructions about their care routine, vet and emergency info, and any other important instructions to your sitter/walker.
3. Schedule a Free Meet ‘n Greet with Waggy Tails
– Once your client profile is complete, your primary pet sitter/walker will contact you to schedule a meeting.
– Appointments normally last 20-30 minutes. This is a time for your sitter to meet you, get acquainted with your pets, and ask any questions regarding your client profile information.
– Please have 2 sets of keys to your home ready for your meeting.
4. Receive Schedule Confirmation
– Following your meeting, we’ll schedule your first set of requested visits in your online account, and will email you a confirmation invoice.
– Please check over the invoice to insure all dates and visits are listed correctly.
– You’ll then log back into your account and enter your credit or debit card payment information (if you didn’t when initially signing up) to be kept on file. Charges are run on the Monday prior to your first set of visit dates.
5. Welcome to Waggy Tails!
– Once you’ve completed these steps, you are a member of the Waggy Tails family!
– We look forward to caring for your pets now, and for many years in the future.