We all know how hard it is to ignore the pleading eyes of a dog longing for our table scraps.
However too much of this indulgence can lead to life threatening consequences. Instead follow these simple steps to turn your leftovers into nutritious treats for your dogs!
Canine Trail Mix:
1. Chop meat, potatoes, vegetables, and fruit into 1/2″ pieces.
2. Spray with cooking spray
3. Place in a food dehydrator or 200 degree oven until dry
Holiday Ice Treats:
1. Rinse leftover meat and chop into small pieces.
2. Fill an ice cube tray partway with water
3. Drop meat into each cube and freeze.
Sweet Potato Chips
1. Remove skin from sweet potatoes and slice 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick.
2. Place in a food dehydrator or 200 degree oven until dry and chewy